- Quick shipping across Europe
- 30 days return policy
- Many payment options
Do you need advice?
Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product reviews
|Size||Knots (50-70 kg)||Knots (70-90 kg)||Knots (90+ kg)|
CABRINHA FX 2019
FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
The FX kite is a 3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc. With wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
- New Freestyle / Freeride bridle design for 2019
- Three LE bridle performance options
- No pulley bridle, for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Explosive pop and hangtime
- Incredibly quick and nimble handling
- Excellent line slack for unhooked riding
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Excellent for vertical boosts and hang time
- Smooth power delivery and excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
- Predictable handling
- Good upwind performance
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas