- Delivery time 2-5 workdays*
- 30 days return policy
- Multiple payment options
- Please see our Terms & Conditions
Do you need advice?
Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product reviews
Falcon Sl. TE 2019
|Volume||Length||Width||Fin box||Weight (kg)||Sail|
|Product||Falcon Sl. TE 2019|
No board is more tweaked, tuned and tested than the Falcon TE in its constant search to be the best. This board is 100% dedicated to winning! These are racing cars without compromise, which are designed to race as quickly as possible. That means incredible acceleration from the start line, warp speed along the straights, control in the chop, responsive jibbing on the markings and amazing wind range. The premium super-light Biax Carbon Sandwich construction further enhances the overall performance of this range and offers the possibility to use the two largest sizes for foils.
Despite the impressive resume thanks to all prizes, the Falcon TE has built a reputation among both amateur racers and professionals. Fanatic spends a lot of time developing the boards to make them shine. The Falcon TE is not only one of the most powerful slalom boards on the market, but also one of the most accessible.
- Fin and mast positions are tuned for optimal performance
- Cut tail design for efficiency, control and top speed
- Countersunk mast foot area keeps the connection of the rig low and provides more control
- Ergonomic rail design for grip in gypen and 100% power from start to finish
- Optimized volume flow for balance and easy planing due to downtime and jibs
- Proven rockers deliver top speeds and control
- Premium Biax Carbon Sandwich Light Finish technology for an incredibly low weight and a constructed flex response
- Sizes 130 and 140 * approved for use in foil (* 140 also available as a lightweight non-foil version)