- Delivery time 2-5 workdays*
- Delivery terms & costs during the holidays
- 30 days return policyPlease see our Terms & Conditions
*Due to the holidays, the delivery time is longer than usual
Do you need advice?
Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product reviews
The Kheo Epic is the intermediate to professional level board specially built for kite, landboarding, freeride and freestyle. The Epic's deck features a lightweight bamboo deck with a Canadian maple core, it is this lightweight construction that makes it perfect for freestyle tricks and board offs. The skate-style coated trucks make it a snappy turner that allows you to easily correct direction after landing from a jump. The deck is equipped with the original super comfortable Kheo C1 bindings.
The strong two-piece disc hubs in combination with the 8 ″ race tires give you the power and grip to run at speed and load hard before you jump. The Epic is a board that allows you to improve your skills.
Recommended for riders up to 80 kg
- Overall Length: 106cm
- Deck Length: 90cm
- Weight: 6,5kg
- Bindings: Kheo C1 Velcro
- Trucks: 12mm All-Round Skate Trucks, Black
- Tyres: 8inch Kheo Racer, red
- Wheels: Kheo Dish Lightweight
- Bearings: 6001-2RS Abec5
- Deck: Bamboo top and bottom, 2 ply fiberglass, canadian maple core
- Hardware: Stainless
- Accessories: Kheo Coil Leash, Tool Kit and instructions