- Delivery time 2-5 workdays
- Free delivery over €50,-*
- 30 days return policy. Please see our Terms & Conditions
*Shipping exceptions: Large packages
Do you need advice?
Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product reviews
Kheo Flyer 9
The Kheo Flyer is an intermediate level board. It has the same deck as the Bazik only somewhat stiffer as there are no fibre glass layers to add flex.
The board is equipped with the C2 bindings and this in combination with the deck specs make the board significantly lighter than the Bazik.
This makes the Flyer perfectly suitable for riders up to 80Kg that want to ride hard and fast on any terrain, while its Channel trucks give the Flyer all the stability needed to bomb down any hill, field or beach at high speeds.
Recommended for riders up to 80kg.
- Overall Length: 113cm
- Deck Length: 94cm
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Bindings: Kheo C2 Velcro
- Trucks: 12mm Kheo Aluminium Channel Trucks
- Truck Inserts: 80A Cylinder Shocks
- Tyres: 8 inch Diamond Tread
- Wheels: Five Spoke Standard
- Bearings: 6001-2RS Abec5
- Deck: 9 Ply Canadian Maple (20º tip angle)
- Hardware: Stainless
- Accessories: Tool Kit and instructions