You can not make the right choice? Call our customerservice+31-341-553320
Or come and visit us in our surf shopProduct beoordelingen
|Item no:||5000220064 / 5000220064|
|supplier number:||Union 2016|
"By starting from scratch with the all-new kite model for 2016, the Union sets out to unite the key freestyle characteristics of the Razor, with the key characteristics of our industry leading wave kite and the freeride abilities of the lithium"Description
- Intermediate to advanced all round versatility
- Direct and responsive steering
- Unhooked performance
By starting from scratch with the all-new kite model for 2016, the Union sets out to unite the key Freestyle characteristics of the Razor, with the key characteristics of our Industry leading Wave kite and the Freeride abilities of the Lithium.
The next generation Dyneema Load Frame takes the biggest innovation in kite construction to a whole new level and is combined with the Technoforce D2 by Teijin, for the ultimate mix of durability and lightweight performance. For wave performance, this optimised weight is essential for improved drift stability, while the load frame makes all the difference when additional durability is required.
The result is a superbly balanced kite that excels in the broadest range of conditions, satisfying your demands no matter what the discipline.V3 Bridle
The V3 bridle system contributes significantly to the feeling and performance of supported leading edge kites, in addition the total depower adds immensely to the safety benefits. The positioning of the bridle attachment points on the LE of the kite, combined with the V pulleys, give a range of movement. The result is steering that is light, but direct enough to feel where your kite is while riding. This also enables the kite to be steered and controlled when the kite is completely de-powered, which is ideal for wave riding.SLC Design
The Supported Leading Edge c-kite or SLC is dedicated to riders who want everything from a 5 line C-kite in a 4 line format. The SLC concept gives a C-shape arc and squarer wingtips, which delivers great turning and direct response in combination with the bridle that supports the leading edge, great range, depower and relaunching abilities.Hardcore construction
All Airush kites feature the Hardcore Construction, a focus and commitment to structural integrity.
1. AIRUSH FRAME TECHNOLOGY: Airush Frame technology distributes the load off all stitched lines on all main panels of the canopy area on impact during a crash, while the outer frame features gradient load wingtips that integrates progressive density cloth in te high load areas radiating from the attachment points.
2. ONE PUMP VALVES: Increased wall thickness and oversized diameter of the tubing eliminates tube kink and reduces stress on your pump, which facilitates quick and easy inflation.
3. GRADIENT LOAD WINGTIPS: Gradient load wingtips integrate progressive density cloth in the high load areas radiating from the attachment points. Bomb proof trailing edge (TE) construction featuring a 3 layer tapering of heavy duty dacron material to increase durability of the te. Available on the DNA and Lithium
4. FOUR PIECE STRUTS: The new 4-piece strut has added a double folded straight stitch seam aligned with a 20mm wide webbing strip to reduce point of wearing. This increases durability and rigidness of the struts in all Airush kites.
5. STRUT CONNECTION: The Unity Strut Connection provides a solid point connection from strut to leading egded to create a stiff structure which helps in performance and relaunching. The Unity Strut Connection working in conjunction with the 4 Piece Struts allows for a thinner and lighter strut.
6. AIRUSH PULLEY: Made of tough Zytel material for high strength and resistance to abrasion and impact, the Airush Pulley has the pigtails hole directionally correct to eliminate bridle wear. With a breaking strength of 550 kg, the Airush pulley was designed specifically for use on all Airush kites.
7. LEADING EDGE SEAM: A Leading Edge connection seam with a slick 19mm soft webbing reinforcement to handle harder crashes. Increased mark cloth sections at the front of all canopy seams at the leading edge to stop stitching and seam wear points.Next generation dyneema load frame
This premium fabric is used in conjunction with the Dyneema Load Frame for the ultimate combination of durability and performance. Ongoing testing has highlighted the lowest stretch and UV stability, along with highest long-term reliability of any materials.Tips & Tuning
“The Airush UNION has been built from the ground up using components from the Lithium, Razors and Waves. It is a fantastic kite for any more aggressive or avid rider that is looking for an all-around kite. This kite is a favorite for those who go out on a surf board for an hour session, swap out for boots and a livewire – have a freestyle or wakestyle session, then end the day off with big kite loops. It simply does a bit of everything from wave riding, unhooking and boosting.” – Airush Kite Designer, Mark Pattison.
For test reviews check: