Mystic
€49.95 Regular Price €129.95
Shop the Mystic Carmel jacket quickly and easily online at Telstar Surf. Enjoy your new purchase as soon as possible by ordering it today in our online surf shop!
  • Delivery time 2-5 workdays*
  • 30 days return policy
  • Multiple payment options
  • Please see our Terms & Conditions
  • iDeal
  • PayPal
  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • Bancontact
  • Giropay
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Visa
  • Sofort
  • PayPal
  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • iDeal
  • Giropay

Do you need advice?

Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice

+31-341-553320

Or come and visit our local surf shop!

Palmbosweg 16-20 (A-28 exit Strand Horst)
3853 LB Ermelo, Netherlands

Product reviews

Carmel jacket

Mystic
More Information
Articlenumber 1003110021
Product Carmel jacket
Brand Mystic
Color Black
Supplier number 35101.120060
Season 2018

Mystic Carmel Jacket

The Mystic Carmel Jacket is a comfortable jacket specially designed for ladies. The Carmel is ideal for watersports enthausiast who wants to be protected against wind and rain before and after her session on the water. This is due to the 80% nylon used. The other 20% is polyester which is easy to wash.

The Carmel Jacket has been given a hood keeping your head dry during rainy weather. The Carmel also has 2 side pockets and one chest pocket where you can safely store your belongings.

Features of the Mystic Carmel Jacket

  • Ladies jacket
  • Protects you against rain and wind
  • 80% nylon, 20% polyester
  • Comfortable hood
  • 2 side pockets, 1 chest pocket

This website uses cookies. Click here for more information.