- Delivery time 2-5 workdays
- Free delivery over €50,-*
- 30 days return policy. Please see our Terms & Conditions
*Shipping exceptions: Large packages
Do you need advice?
Or can we help you to make a decision? Call our customerservice
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product reviews
WARP F2018 World Cup Slalom
6 out of 7 won eliminations during the 2015 racing season are making the WARP 9.0LW the most successful slalom sail in PWA history. Extreme propulsion, incredibly fast, uncompromisingly designed to win. It is the ultimate World Cup racing sail. Due to NO.COMPROMISE.DESIGN the North WARP F2018 generates better low-end power and acceleration. Start after start and jibe after jibe more acceleration than anything else without becoming physical. That allows you to reserve energy over the entire racecourse and to keep a clear head for tactics. Combined with the unrivaled soft camber rotation, the new Northsails WARP F2018 therefore is not just the first choice for World Cup riders but for aspiring freeriders alike.
Sizes: 4.7 - 5.4 - 6.2 - 7.0 - 7.7 - 8.4 - 9.0 - 9.4
- NO.COMPROMISE.DESIGN: Guarantees an ideal mix of maximum power and forward pull without loosing stability/wind-range or becoming super physical
- SIZESPECIFIC.DESIGN: Thanks to three different, size-dependent concepts each sail size is individually matched to the wind strength
- XPly batten pocket construction: eliminates stretch and doesn’t absorb any water (dry weight = wet weight)
- 7.BATTEN.DESIGN: Makes the WARP F2018 the lightest monofilm Slalom sail on the market
- Less weight due to MINI.PROTECTOR and super light iROCKET 2.0 batten tensioner
- MODERATE.CUTAWAY.CLEW: Less blow out / hinge-effect for more power and more direct acceleration
- HYPER.CAM: Again and again confirmed through magazine tests worldwide: The best rotating camber on the market
- ON.THE.COURSE – FOR.THE.COURSE: Developed and tested in real racing conditions on the course against all competitor sails convinced us that the WARP F2018 can beat anything out there!