You can not make the right choice? Call our customerservice+31-341-553320
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product beoordelingen
|Brand:||Naish SUP Boards|
|Item no:||5100880172 / 5100880172|
CROSSOVER INFLATABLE 12'0" X34 FUSION
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The Crossover provides great glide and speed, while remaining easy to paddle and even easier to windsurf. At 34-inches wide, it offers superior stability for effortless touring sessions. Twin fins in the back combine with the center fin to provide exceptional lateral resistance when used with a sail, making this an amazing entry-level windsurfing board. Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail of the board. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster! The new mast insert is completely flushed, Our new mast insert is now completely level to the board, so there is no bulky plastic to get in the way when the sail is not attached. Explore as far as your curiosity takes you with this stable and efficient 2-in-1 inflatable.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
This board is one of the easiest windsurfing boards thanks to its twin fin setup and extra width. It offers superior stability, while the construction keeps it lightweight and stiff.
The Crossover delivers great stability whether you’re uphauling a sail or paddling. It features the same fast and efficient shape as our Glide inflatables and allows you to explore as far on the water as you like. The Crossover offers enhanced performance, extra capabilities and faster paddling than entry level SUP boards while remaining very stable and easy to use.
Ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
STANDARDIZED STIFFNESS RATING: 6.3
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch = Superior stiffness + lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges = Increases paddling efficiency by reducing wasted energy from surface tension on the tail
- US Fin Boxes = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Twin Fins + Center Fin = Amazing lateral resistance (when used with a sail)
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- Windsurf Mast Insert = Flushed design that eliminates the extra bump on the deck of the board