You can not make the right choice? Call our customerservice+31-341-553320
Or come and visit our local surf shop!Product beoordelingen
|Brand:||Starboard SUP Paddles|
|Item no:||5110110070 / 5110110070|
Enduro: the paddle for surf and flat water
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on tour.
Each Starboard paddle blade has been internally designed and engineered to maximize performance and pleasure on the water. With the efforts of a great team of R&D and riders, we're able to offer you the best paddle for any conditions.Blade Technologies• Flex and strength are tuned into each blade size and shape through the utilisation of Biaxial and Uni-directional cloths.
• A blade with good flex allows one to paddle longer and harder without getting tired.
• All 2018 blades are using plant based Bio Resin, maintaining high performance with a lower impact on the environment.
• All ABS blades now use recylced plastic.Shaft constructionsWe paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddle shafts suiting the individual needs for our various-sized friends and team riders, to maximize their particular performance demands. We wanted to develop the lightest shafts with the most accurate bend curves.Enduro Size M:
Blade length: 19.2" / 48.8 cm
Blade width: 8.1" / 20.7 cm
Area: 81.4 in2 / 525 cm2
Total length: 82.7" / 210 cm
Adjustable length Minimum: 60.6" / 154 cm
Adjustable length Maximum: 84.1" / 213.6 cm