You can not make the right choice? Call our customerservice+31-341-553320
Or come and visit us in our surf shopProduct beoordelingen
|Item no:||4000220028 / 4000220028|
FREEWAVE STB TXTR
A new era has begun! The Fanatic FreeWave STB is the innovative design that has replaced the 10 year success story of the classic Fanatic FreeWave. The perfect blend of the Stubby and FreeWave makes this an exciting hybrid line with lots to give.
Following the success of the Stubby over the past two years and its positive aspects of planing, control and manoeuvrability, it wasn’t long until the FreeWave STB was born. A slightly longer, faster, more bump & jump oriented version of our Stubby TE, the FreeWave STB is pure dynamite and the start of a new era for the FreeWave line. Guaranteed easy wave performance, the board fly’s over any kind of surface like a missile. Available in sizes 85, 95, 105, plus the brand new 115l, you can choose between the super high-end TeXtreme® construction and the affordable Biax Fibre Version. The FreeWave STB is going to be your new favourite toy!
- New 115l version for the stronger rider and light wind days (TE and TXTR only)
- Fine tuned fin positions for increased turning and planing stability
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- Shorter and wider “Stubby-Style“ nose – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction, plenty of surface area for early planing and ease of use when jumping and tacking
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power
- Reduced centre width for speed and a straighter rail flow
- Trim and stance moved backwards to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line for snappy turning
- Larger Thruster Fin setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance (FreeWave STB (BXF) delivered with single fin and Slot Box covers)
- Constant V with slight double concave for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in choppy conditions
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns
- Slight tow in side fin boxes for ideal water flow with minimum drag
- Power Box centre fin with Slot Box side fins (TE and TXTR), plus Slot Box covers to switch between single- and multi fin use
Lightweight. Stiff. Incredible. The TeXtreme® line is the most exclusive, high-performance construction in windsurfing. The Oxeon-built fabric allows for incredibly light PVC sandwich layups, with the added bonus of fully visible Carbon bottom graphics. High quality, full Biax Carbon on the remaining parts of the deck of the Blast TXTR round off the TeXtreme® construction to create the lightest and stiffest board on the market, with crisp characteristics.
On the FreeWave STB TXTR, the TeXtreme® takes advantage of Innegra’s Resin absorption ability, weight reduction, stiffness, impact protection and UV-resistance, to create the strongest board possible in the lightest and stiffest board construction available today. Less resin, more strength, less weight; it doesn’t get better than TeXtreme®.