Welcome to our online surfshop. Telstar Surf is the windsurf, kitesurf and wakeboard specialist. In our online surfshop you can find even more items than we offer in our brick-and-mortar surfshop. Just as with ordering online, it's also worth a visit to the biggest surfshop in the Netherlands, situated on Horst Beach. Seeing and feeling is of course just a bit different to an internet page
reasons to just drop by
- it can never hurt to get some good advice on surf gear from one of the staff
- come and have a coffee after a day of windsurfing or kitesurfing
- trade in your surf or kite gear
- it's just a nicer experience to hover around the surfshop than to sit behind a computer googling.
We do our best to deliver online orders within 24 hours to your door. Please take into account that larger items such as boards, masts, sails and booms can incur a longer delivery time. It is also possible to collect online purchases from the surfshop at Horst Beach. The delivery costs then of course do not apply.
Some time ago Telstar Surf was relocated from the industrial area in Harderwijk to the surfspot Horst Beach. Telstar Surf has been selling windsurfboards for 40 years and is therefore no newcomer in the windsurf sector. In the early 80’s Telstar was also an importer of windsurf brands such as Klepper, NPU, Hifly, F2, among others. Unfortunately, the surf brand F2 is the only one left in the market these days.
The current surfshop is stocked full with all of the top windsurf and kitesurf brands. The scale of the surfshop and kitesurfshop is only one quality the shop has to offer and what you will find in addition makes a visit more than worth the effort. For example:
- Extensive range of surf brands with a large stockholding so we can supply windsurf and kitesurf gear from the shop floor.
- Almost all top brands of windsurf and kitesurf gear available and displayed already rigged up.
- Free parking and easily accessable via the A-28.
- The surfshop has its own test location, surfschool, kitesurfschool and windsurf hire right at its doorstep.
- Complimentary coffee in the coffee corner where you can also browse at everything on an I-pad, such as the weather, GPS surf records, specs of surf gear and prices of other surfshops.
- The surfshop and surfschool have experienced staff.
- Large scale kitesurf department, where the staff have extensive knowledge of the latest kitesurf developments and who also kitesurf often themselves.Large range of waterski and wake board gear.
- Large range of used windsurf gear in stock.
- Large range of surf clothes such as Quicksilver, Billabong, Ripcurl, O’neill, ION, Reef, Da Kine, Olukai etc.
- In the high season you can come to the shop for your windsurf and kitesurf needs 7 days a week.
- Four times a year there is a trade-in expo for all your kitesurf and windsurf gear.
View our entire shop. Do not forget to take upstairs a closer look.