Items 1-24 of 132
Unifiber Elevate Windsurf & Evolution
As low as €999.00
Brunotti Big Bastard (blue)€549.00 Regular Price €899.00
Brunotti Big Bastard (red)€549.00 Regular Price €899.00
AV-BOARDS Patfhinder€1,399.00 Regular Price €1,999.00
JP Australia Young Gun Magic R 2020€1,199.00
JP Australia Funster EVA 2020€1,599.00
JP Australia Funster Sport EVA 2020€1,549.00
JP Australia Magic Ride EVA 2020€1,499.00
Fanatic Ripper 2020€1,549.00
Fanatic Viper 2020€1,599.00
Fanatic Gecko HRS Soft T€1,659.00
STX Inflatable windsurf€699.00
JP Australia MagicAir 150€1,049.00 Regular Price €1,499.00
JP Australia Funster Sp ASA EVA€1,119.00 Regular Price €1,599.00
Tabou Bullit 2018€1,099.00 Regular Price €1,499.00
Starboard Windsurfer LT€1,299.00
Tabou Bullit 2017€899.00 Regular Price €1,499.00
JP Australia Speed PRO 2020€2,249.00
Starboard I-Sonic 2020 Carbon 2020€2,349.00
Starboard I-Sonic 2020 Carbon Reflex 2020€2,799.00
Fanatic Falcon Speed TE€2,599.00
Fanatic Falcon Speed TE 2020€2,599.00
Fanatic Falcon Slalom TE 2020 Foil Ready€2,599.00
Fanatic Falcon Lightwind 2020€2,049.00
WINDSURFBOARDS AT TELSTAR SURF
The range of windsurf boards from Telstar Surf is very wide. With some certainty we dare to say that we have the largest collection of windsurf boards in the Netherlands. We have windsurfboards from brands like Fanatic, Starboard, JP Australia, Saverne, Naish and Tabou in our assortment. Both online and offline the range of windsurf boards is huge, at very competitive prices.
In addition to the newest windsurf board models, you can also go to Telstar Surf for a older model windsurf boards with great prices, so that everyone will shop with us with success.
Buying guide of a Windsurfboard
At Telstar Surf shop you will find a wide range of windsurf boards which enables you to really view and feel the board. Of course our colleques will answer all your questions. The available boards are not only available in the store. Telstar Surf also has dropshipping with a large number of brands. This means that the windsurf boards are delivered directly from the supplier to you when you order them online. Because of this our collection of boards is even bigger so that you have a wider choice of all types and sizes.
Before you buy a windsurf board it is useful if you can try it. You can test a large number of surfboards at our test center. That way you know for sure if a surfboard suits you and meets your requirements.
Types of windsurfboards
- Waveboard for the waves
- Freestyle boards for making tricks on flat water
- Wave-Freestyle boards that can be used in waves as well as on flat water
- Freeride boards that combine speed and comfort
- Freerace boards have a very sporty sailing behavior, but are considerably more comfortable than the slalom boards
- Race / Slalom boards are real racing monsters and are mainly used by pro-surfers
- All-round boards are for beginners and often provided with a sword
- Windsups are boards that you can use to windsurf and for SUP
You will find a detailed description of these different boards in the different categories.
Almost all windsurf boards come from the same factory. The quality of the boards therefore does not vary that far. All known surfboard brands have several constructions in the program per model. All top brands employ infamous shapers, who know all you need to know to shape the perfect board. Of course a shaper puts his idea in a board, but in the meantime they look very closely at each other.
In the end, it is often a personal preference which brand a surfer picks. They also concider price, appearance and supplied accessories.
- Full carbon; this material is very light, stiff and pricey. The boards are also slightly more vulnerable than the heavier versions, but the sailing feeling is definitely better.
- Wood sandwich; just a bit heavier than a full carbon windsurf board. However, this construction is more than adequate for most windsurfers.
- HRS; Fanatic uses this construction as the only board brand. One of there successful boards is the Fanatic Gecko. It is an ideal mix of strength, weight and price.
- ASA; (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) these windsurf boards are heavier, cheaper and much stronger. Many beginner windsurf boards are made of ASA, due to the impact resistance. They often combine the beginner boards on top of the board with a soft EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) deck.
Volume says something about the absolute carrying capacity. Heavier people will certainly pay attention to the volume of a surfboard, because you don't want to sink. Lighter and experienced windsurfers pay much more attention to the width of the board. The width of a windsurf board determines the deployment range and the planning capacity. Nowadays there are various flat wide boards available that you have to use with much less liters. All surf brands indicate the sail range combined with the specific surfboard.