Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Windsurf board - Buy windsurf board
The collection windsurf boards of Telstar Surf is very large. With some certainty we dare to say that we have the largest collection of windsurf boards in the Netherlands. We have windsurfboards from high-end brands like Fanatic, Starboard, JP Australia and Tabou in our collection.
Both online and offline, the selection of windsurf boards is huge, at very competitive prices. The available windsurfboards are not only in the store. Telstar Surf has dropshipment with a lot of big suppliers. This means that the windsurf boards are directly delivered from the supplier, so you have even more choice in all kinds of types and sizes of boards.
Besides the latest models of windsurfboards you can also go to Telstar Surf for an old windsurfboard, so everybody can succeed in his purchase.
Types of windsurf boards
Within windsurfing we have several disciplines. Below we briefly describe the different categories of windsurf boards. Per category you will find a detailed description in the sub sections.
- Waveboards are windsurf boards for riding the waves.
- Freestyle boards are for making tricks on flat water.
- Wave-Freestyle can be used both in the waves and on flat water.
- Freeride boards combine speed and comfort.
- Freerace boards have a very sporty handling, but are considerably more comfortable than slalom windsurf boards.
- Race/Slalom boards are real racing monsters and are mainly used by pros.
- Allround boards are windsurf boards for beginners and often equipped with a daggerboard.
- Windsup boards can be used for windsurfing and supping.
- Windfoil boards can be used for windsurfing and foiling.
Volume windsurf boards
Volume says something about the buoyancy of a windsurfboard. This is always depending on length, weight and your ultimate goal. A heavier person will certainly pay attention to the volume of a windsurfboard where lighter and more experienced windsurfers often look at the width of the windsurfboard. The width of a windsurf board says a lot about the range of use and the ability to plan. Nowadays there are several windsurf boards available which you have to use with much less liters. Look especially at the sail range that a surf brand indicates for the board in question.
Construction windsurf boards
- Full carbon: this is very light, stiff and pricey. The windsurf boards are also slightly more vulnerable than the heavier versions, but the sailing feel is definitely better.
- Wood Sandwich: slightly heavier than a full carbon windsurfboard. This construction is however more than sufficient for most windsurfers.
- HRS: Fanatic is the only board brand that uses this construction. The successful Fanatic Gecko is available in this construction. It's an ideal mix of strength, weight and price.
- ASA: these windsurfboards are heavier, cheaper and much stronger. A lot of windsurf boards for beginners are made in ASA, because of the impact resistance. In addition, these windsurf boards are often equipped with a soft EVA deck.
Windsurf board brand
Most windsurf boards come from the same factory. Therefore the quality of the boards doesn't vary that much. All well-known windsurfboard brands have several constructions per model that they release. All top brands have well-established shapers who know each other through and through. Of course a shaper puts his idea in a windsurfboard, but meanwhile they look at each other very carefully.
In the end, it is often a personal preference for a surf brand. Price, appearance and included accessories can also be decisive.
Items 1-24 of 139
JP Australia JP Superlightwind 165 Incl. B.Bag€1,550.00
AV-BOARDS Modena Speed€2,699.00
AV-BOARDS The Turn€2,499.00
Fanatic Gecko Bamboo 120€799.00
Goya Carrera Carbon€2,090.00
Goya One 3 Pro€2,550.00
Goya Nitro 3 Pro€2,590.00
Starboard Windsurf SUP Deluxee€1,179.00
Tabou Rocket Plus LTD€1,599.00 Regular Price €2,099.00
STX iSup Hybrid Freeride€689.00
STX iSup Hybrid Cruiser€649.00
Starboard Airplane 2022 Dagger€1,399.00
Starboard Airplane 2022 CF€1,129.00
JP Australia Hydro Foil ES€1,749.00
JP Australia Hydro Foil LXT€2,299.00
JP Australia FreeFoil ES€1,699.00
JP Australia FreeFoil LXT€2,199.00
JP Australia Magic Ride ES€1,649.00
JP Australia FunstAir Sport AIR€1,549.00
JP Australia FreeFoil Air AIR€1,299.00
JP Australia Fun Ride ES€1,599.00
JP Australia HydroFoil Course PRO€3,099.00